Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Whenever there is a fail somewhere there is a success

Yesterday I treated myself to some not-so-good for me food... but I have to admit, it was indeed delicious. I have to tell myself that there will always be nights like this: and if I deny myself I will just continue to drive to Sonic and order chili cheese tator tots (lucky me).

But here is my first lesson on staying in a Clean lifestyle--- Allow cheat meals. Simple and to the point I know, but somehow it's the easiest ones that I don't listen to.
Now Im not talking about cheat days, that would be WAY too much. But cheat meals should not be such a problem. Just as long as the cheat meals do not occur at 1am when Im leaving work and desperately driving home to fall asleep in my bed.

In other news, somehow I have become sick and am a total....total mess. Scratchy throat, body aches, and pounding headache. Nothing that a little tea from Teavana will not help ;)

I will now sign off, take some not-so-clean Tylenol pm, and crawl into bed. Dang, I should have gotten my flu shot!

Happy Clean Eating Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment